Hi Everyone
Since i have settle down in Fukuoka
Its time to start writing my blog
First of all , I got my first Digital SLR Nikon 5000D
Yeah!!!
With this i am able to produce more beautiful Photos in the blog~~
Let me test my first photo
Which is me~~
After I went to Yu family Clan gathering~~
There is a lot of relatives which we don't even know who~~
I got myself a Yu Cup~~
See the characters on the cups~~
There is 新,根,刚 And 延
T hoes are our family middle Chinese name~
Currently this generation is 根 and 刚.
The next generation will be 延~~



Then I flew to Fukuoka~~to my school~~~
Since by walking to school will take my 30 mins
I decided to buy a bicycle which i ride to school everyday~
With bicycle it took me 10-15 mins
Which means i came wake up 10-15 mins later
hohohohoho~~


This my room~~ So small yet cozy lol!!
Will be back~~~
Since i have settle down in Fukuoka
Its time to start writing my blog
First of all , I got my first Digital SLR Nikon 5000D
Yeah!!!
With this i am able to produce more beautiful Photos in the blog~~
Let me test my first photo
Which is me~~
After I went to Yu family Clan gathering~~
There is a lot of relatives which we don't even know who~~
I got myself a Yu Cup~~
See the characters on the cups~~
There is 新,根,刚 And 延
T hoes are our family middle Chinese name~
Currently this generation is 根 and 刚.
The next generation will be 延~~


Then I flew to Fukuoka~~to my school~~~
Since by walking to school will take my 30 mins
I decided to buy a bicycle which i ride to school everyday~
With bicycle it took me 10-15 mins
Which means i came wake up 10-15 mins later
hohohohoho~~
This my room~~ So small yet cozy lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment